Monday, February 20, 2012

Unforgettable

I through many different Valentines day in my life, romantic, sweet, happy.
 But in this year of Valentines day is so unforgettable. I do not have boyfriend,
 i hand out with my friends in this Valentines day. I look forward in this Valentines day
 for long time. The day we wear nice dress, we went to a high lever restaurant. 
My friend drive her car to the restaurant, we happy and chat on the way. 
In this time we feel dizzy and eyes dimmed. We had car accident, we cant respond we have 
car accident. All air bag is come out to save us. When I know have car accident I called 911 
and go out the car run to the other car who hit us. I stand front of his car dont let he gone. 
The police is arrive. This was not us wrong, he toward red light. One of my friend got injury.
 She send it to the hospital. In this time we afraid and have no mood to go eat. However, 
we all go back home. This was so unforgettable Valentines day.

No comments:

Post a Comment