Sunday, February 12, 2012

Condole

I got a quite shock news form my excoworker. I used to work in China town one restaurant. I was hire by a young, high educated, nice, kind gentleman whose name is John. One day I with few of my friends decided to have lunch after school. We went to a restaurant which was I work before. I said hello to someone I know, and asked how was everybody doing. I said I have not seen John for a long time, when does he come to work, and say hello to him. My excoworker said John is not going to come back work, it is hard to tell, and John was passed away. I could not believe my ears that was what I heard. She said John got some kind the illness. That news made me shock the rest of the day. How come a good gay such as John would pass away too soon? I still can remember my first day handed in my application and how did he talk to me nicely. He was being very patient to teach me when I did something wrong while I was working. He was being helpful to help and give me many suggestions when I need help. I just cannot believe that is true. I free so sad to hear that. I believe someone like John such a good man will be the heaven, and he will always be remembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment