Friday, February 3, 2012

How Unfortunate

Recently, I frustrated by my job promotion. I have worked in Panda Express almost half year. I have worked hard and done everything well since the first day I came. I consider the store as my own business because I want to be the manager of the store one day. Two months ago, I realized I could comfortable to operate everything in the store, is not just customs severing and cashing money, I also can cook, inventory, and order food, almost everything manager’s job I could do. So I think it was the right time to ask my manager to raise or promote me. I found a not busy moment to visit him in my day off and asked him about so. He said he agree with me but in Panda requirement have to work more than half year to have raise, and the maximum is raise 45 cents per hour. He showed me that on computer. That is nothing he can change he said. Finally he suggested me to aim high and be patient, using my winter breaks to take a class and get a serve safe license, by the time I get my license, he can use the license to prove to ACO that I am ready to be a PIC (personal in charge). That sounds very great to me, instead raise me 45 cents, become a PIC is raise 2 dollars per hour. Then I spend all my winter break to go to school, study, and be ready to take the test. I took the test one week ago. I believe I did well on the test, because I spent all my day off to study on it. Now I just wait for my grade and get the license. How unfortunately, my manager got firer this week. Now I have to deal with my new manager about that. I have to do everything again to prove I am a good employee. Once the manager change, everything is going to change. Hopefully after I get my license I can get my promotion. God bless me!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations. You raise the job promotion. You should celebrate with us! Share your joy.

    ReplyDelete