Monday, February 20, 2012

terrible parking

Parking a car in China town is suck. I am living close to suburb. The best way to go to school is driving a car to China town and takes the Red line to school. Driving a car can save me about one hour for each way. However, I hate to park in China town. The area close to Rea line and has free parking is crowded, small, and dangerous.
It was crowded because in that neighborhood has many restaurant. People who work in those restaurants are expecting to park closer to their work and free. That makes so many parking areas inadequate. Also some students like me and some worker who works in down town have to take the Red line always looking for those areas.
That street is small. The wide of the street is about 50 inches. Almost four cars can able to side by side in the same level. Two places are for parking in each end of the wide, middle places are for traffic. That makes car scratch easier.
That area is also dangerous. Many people who park a car there were broken window and were robbed at night. I heard someone said as long as your car has some coins or something in the car shows that has valuable thing, 80% the car window will be broken. I always can see some broken glasses on the ground. They must from car window.
According those problems, I am getting late so often by no or looking for parking place. I am so worrying if someone would scratch my car by driving careless while I am in school. And I also afraid about the car may be broken window one day. Hopefully one day the city can make more free parking place or the school create its own parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment