Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My goal


        During my years of living, I have experienced many things. many of which have made me who I am today. I remember the day I came I came to America from my home country, China. a new stage in my life has started. I was brand new here. My first obstacle was English. I knew nothing about English except the basic letters. I knew that if I wanted to be successful, I need to learn English, if I want to master English better than others, I must pay more than others, I must set aside more time. Not be lazy. I hope I can successful in American. This is my goal.

2 comments:

  1. If everyone else can success i'm not seeing a reason why you can not !

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are in the same situation.Just keep running!I believe everything will be better.

    ReplyDelete